The Lions Charity Foundation of Southeast Virginia and the James City Lions Club recently purchased equipment for evaluating visual acuity and eye pressure at Olde Towne Medical and Dental Center. James City Lions Club operates an Eye Clinic within the Center. Last year 164 patients were examined and 128 required corrective lenses. Pictured (from left) are Lions Pam Lundberg, Linda Benner and Steve Jasper (club president). Dr. Pam Lundberg and other local optometrists volunteer to examine patients. Benner recruits James City Lions Club members to provide administrative support.
- WIN $599 in LCF 2021 Raffle DRAWING Oct 18, 2021
- Virtual REACH PROGRAM “FREE” to participants
- Round Up your WHOLE FAMILY for the LIONS DIABETES FAMILY CAMP at the TRIPLE R RANCH in Chesapeake, VA, May 21 – May 23
- Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- CANCELLED – Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction for 2020 – CANCELLED