The Lions Charity Foundation of Southeast Virginia and the James City Lions Club recently purchased equipment for evaluating visual acuity and eye pressure at Olde Towne Medical and Dental Center. James City Lions Club operates an Eye Clinic within the Center. Last year 164 patients were examined and 128 required corrective lenses. Pictured (from left) are Lions Pam Lundberg, Linda Benner and Steve Jasper (club president). Dr. Pam Lundberg and other local optometrists volunteer to examine patients. Benner recruits James City Lions Club members to provide administrative support.
- Lions Return to Bethany UMC for the Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction – Immediately Preceded this year by an Exciting Outdoor Yard Sale
- Auction Items – Bidders – Boy Scout Troop 915
- Locals win $1750 in Charity Raffle
- 2019 Bid ‘n Buy Auction Equals the Best!
- 2019 Bid ‘n Buy Auction Program Guide Hits the Street