The Lions Lions Charity Foundation of District 24D, Inc recently changed it’s name to The Lions Charity Foundation of Southeastern Virginia, Inc. This name change came about when Virginia Lions District 24B and 24D combined to make Virginia Lions District 24I. This officially took place on July 1, 2018. Although our service area nearly doubled in geographical size our mission remains the same as we strive to serve the needs of individuals and Lions Clubs residing in Southeastern Virginia.
- Virtual REACH PROGRAM “FREE” to participants
- Round Up your WHOLE FAMILY for the LIONS DIABETES FAMILY CAMP at the TRIPLE R RANCH in Chesapeake, VA, May 21 – May 23
- Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- CANCELLED – Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction for 2020 – CANCELLED
- Lions Return to Bethany UMC for the Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction – Immediately Preceded this year by an Exciting Outdoor Yard Sale