When the LPGA Kingsmill Championship faltered in 2009 the Lions Charity Foundation started a Bid ‘n Buy Auction in 2010 as a fund raising alternative. In 2012, Kingsmill Country Club and the LPGA restarted an LPGA event at Kingsmill and district Lions and the Foundation accepted an invitation to participate. Following several tournaments and after considerable discourse, the Foundation decided it was in our best interest to withdraw from the LPGA event and concentrate our efforts on the Bid ‘n Buy Auction.
- RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED – 2021 Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction
- WIN $599 in LCF 2021 Raffle DRAWING Oct 18, 2021
- Virtual REACH PROGRAM “FREE” to participants
- Round Up your WHOLE FAMILY for the LIONS DIABETES FAMILY CAMP at the TRIPLE R RANCH in Chesapeake, VA, May 21 – May 23
- Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED