Turn out you did to support the Lions Charity Foundations 6th Annual Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction. Clubs rallied with their support by amassing over 336 bid items that were placed carefully on display, ready for eager bidders. Auction Items, combined with the Auction Program Ads, the Charity Raffle, and donations, generated in excess of $22,000 for the Foundation. The Foundation Directors thanks all auction participants and volunteers for their generous support.
- Virtual REACH PROGRAM “FREE” to participants
- Round Up your WHOLE FAMILY for the LIONS DIABETES FAMILY CAMP at the TRIPLE R RANCH in Chesapeake, VA, May 21 – May 23
- Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- CANCELLED – Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction for 2020 – CANCELLED
- Lions Return to Bethany UMC for the Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction – Immediately Preceded this year by an Exciting Outdoor Yard Sale