The 10th anniversary of the Lions Charity Foundation Bid ‘n Buy Auction is scheduled for Saturday, October 19, 2019 at the Bethany United Methodist Church, 1509 Todds Lane, Hampton, Virginia. We are actively collecting auction items and anticipate another year of exciting items going up for bid with deals for the taking. The Boy Scout troop 915 will cater the event selling delicious burgers and dogs with all the accoutrements. The Silent Auction begins at 11 am and the Live Auction at 1 pm. Come join us and find irresistible items and terrific deals while supporting a great charitable cause. This years emphasis is once again on Diabetes Screening and the Diabetes Family Camp. The bid ‘n buy auction is the signature fund raining event for the Lions Charity Foundation of Southeastern Virginia. We look forward to seeing you there.
- RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED – 2021 Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction
- WIN $599 in LCF 2021 Raffle DRAWING Oct 18, 2021
- Virtual REACH PROGRAM “FREE” to participants
- Round Up your WHOLE FAMILY for the LIONS DIABETES FAMILY CAMP at the TRIPLE R RANCH in Chesapeake, VA, May 21 – May 23
- Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED