The 10th anniversary of the Lions Charity Foundation Bid ‘n Buy Auction is scheduled for Saturday, October 19, 2019 at the Bethany United Methodist Church, 1509 Todds Lane, Hampton, Virginia. We are actively collecting auction items and anticipate another year of exciting items going up for bid with deals for the taking. The Boy Scout troop 915 will cater the event selling delicious burgers and dogs with all the accoutrements. The Silent Auction begins at 11 am and the Live Auction at 1 pm. Come join us and find irresistible items and terrific deals while supporting a great charitable cause. This years emphasis is once again on Diabetes Screening and the Diabetes Family Camp. The bid ‘n buy auction is the signature fund raining event for the Lions Charity Foundation of Southeastern Virginia. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- CANCELLED – Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction for 2020 – CANCELLED
- Lions Return to Bethany UMC for the Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction – Immediately Preceded this year by an Exciting Outdoor Yard Sale
- Auction Items – Bidders – Boy Scout Troop 915
- Locals win $1750 in Charity Raffle