The Third Annual Bid ‘n Buy Auction successfully concluded on Saturday, October 6, 2012 at the Oak Grove United Methodist Church in Chesapeake. This exciting auction offered hundreds of wonderful items for bid such as Correctional Laser Eye Surgery, Vacation and special golf packages and much more. View below, the full list of auction items by clicking “view auction items here”. The Lions Mobile Sight & Hearing Unit and our PediaVision team was on site providing FREE eye and hearing screenings for children and adults. Also, auto clubs and motorcycle clubs showcased their beautiful rides. The Bid ‘n Buy Auction is one of our major fund raising events that helps generate the resources necessary for us to continue our charitable activities.
- Virtual REACH PROGRAM “FREE” to participants
- Round Up your WHOLE FAMILY for the LIONS DIABETES FAMILY CAMP at the TRIPLE R RANCH in Chesapeake, VA, May 21 – May 23
- Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- CANCELLED – Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction for 2020 – CANCELLED
- Lions Return to Bethany UMC for the Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction – Immediately Preceded this year by an Exciting Outdoor Yard Sale