The bid ‘n buy auction committee announces the 9th Annual bid ‘n buy auction for 2018 will be at the Hampton Baptist Church on Saturday, October 13, 2018. Mark your calendar and save the date. We are actively collecting auction items and anticipate another year of exciting items going up for bid with deals for the taking. The Hampton Baptist Youth will again cater the event selling delicious BBQ, burgers and dogs with all the accoutrements. The Yard Sale begins at 10 am followed by the Silent Auction at 11 am and the Live Auction at 1 pm. Come join us and find irresistible items and terrific deals while supporting a great charitable cause. This years emphasis is on Diabetes Screening and the Diabetes Family Camp. The bid ‘n buy auction is the signature fund raining event for the Lions Charity Foundation of Southeastern Virginia. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Virtual REACH PROGRAM “FREE” to participants
- Round Up your WHOLE FAMILY for the LIONS DIABETES FAMILY CAMP at the TRIPLE R RANCH in Chesapeake, VA, May 21 – May 23
- Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- CANCELLED – Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction for 2020 – CANCELLED
- Lions Return to Bethany UMC for the Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction – Immediately Preceded this year by an Exciting Outdoor Yard Sale