Everyone is invited to come out and enjoy the exciting activity Saturday from 11 am – 2 pm at the Oak Grove United Methodist Church on the corner of Battlefield and Great Bridge Boulevards in Chesapeake, Virginia. Many exciting items are on display and ready for immediate purchase or a competitive bid. For this years event we have added a yard sale that just may include something you can’t live without. Don’t stop there, come on inside for hundreds of other wonderful things you may find hard to resist. For the latest listing please visit our auctions page on this website. Purchases help the Lions Charity Foundation of District 24D continue helping those in need throughout the communities of southeastern Virginia.
- WIN $599 in LCF 2021 Raffle DRAWING Oct 18, 2021
- Virtual REACH PROGRAM “FREE” to participants
- Round Up your WHOLE FAMILY for the LIONS DIABETES FAMILY CAMP at the TRIPLE R RANCH in Chesapeake, VA, May 21 – May 23
- Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- CANCELLED – Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction for 2020 – CANCELLED