The Lions Charity Foundation of District 24D, Inc (LCF) presented a check for $10,000 to the Eastern Shore Barrier Island Center (BIC) on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 for the Lions Early Education Support Studio. The BIC is a community focal point and gathering place where many local events occur. The Charity Foundation and local Eastern Shore Lions Clubs aim to work together with the Barrier Island Center to serve the community, preserve the precious artifacts of the museum, educate current and future generations, and provide a gathering place where ALL are welcome, regardless of economic status, origin or ability. At left Chester Kramer, Board members of the Charity Foundation and local Lions club representatives present a check to Laura Vaughn (executive director) and Sally Dickinsen (director of education) of the Barrier Island Center.
- Virtual REACH PROGRAM “FREE” to participants
- Round Up your WHOLE FAMILY for the LIONS DIABETES FAMILY CAMP at the TRIPLE R RANCH in Chesapeake, VA, May 21 – May 23
- Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- CANCELLED – Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction for 2020 – CANCELLED
- Lions Return to Bethany UMC for the Bid ‘n Buy Charity Auction – Immediately Preceded this year by an Exciting Outdoor Yard Sale